Can any readers suggest books about post-apocalypse life on earth? The apocalypse can be plague, nuclear holocaust, the oil running out, whatever – I’m interested in compiling a list.
So far I have a few children’s books:
- Plague 99 – Jean Ure
- Children of the dust – Louise Lawrence
Adult books include:
- On the beach – Nevil Shute
- Memoirs of a survivor – Doris Lessing
- Greybeard – Brian Aldiss
- The drowned world – JG Ballard
- Oryx and Crake – Margaret Atwood
- Alas, Babylon – Pat Frank
I’m sure there must be loads more. Any suggestions?